Everspry Automated Shoeprint Matcher (EverASM™) is a sophisticated shoeprint recognition system that enables criminal investigation specialists to identify a suspect’s shoe by its shoeprint.
EverASM™ uses deep neural networks to accurately match against crime scene, suspect, reference, as well as proprietary EverSole™ database, which contains about 70,000 shoe brands and models.
- Matching accuracy: In a database of 50,000 reference shoes, the matching accuracy rate is over 80%
- Fast search speed: Search speed of server query for a single shoeprint: over 400 prints/sec
- Shoeprint entry: Entry process is simple, easy to execute, supports various shoeprint images formats (e.g. photograph, scan, EverOS™, etc.). Shoeprint feature retrieval can be completed within 2 minutes; processing of partial shoeprints is supported
- Automated shoeprint search: Crime scene and suspect’s shoeprints are automatically retrieved from the database; search history is saved automatically
- System functionality: System provides shoeprint entry, processing, search, case linking and comparison
- System security: Multi-level authentication is used to ensure system security.
Since its inception in 2000, Everspry has been dedicated to design, development, and manufacturing of proprietary shoeprint recognition systems. Today we are a listed company with over 80% of Chinese market share, successful projects in US and UK, and extensive expertise in providing sophisticated software and hardware solutions to law enforcement departments and research institutes. Everspry is an equal opportunity employer with over 100 employees serving both domestic and overseas customers.