Everspry Outsole Scanner (EverOS™) V1.0 is the first generation shoeprint acquisition device designed to scan suspect’s shoeprint and record it as highly detailed image. EverOS V1.0™ is accompanied with an efficient software to save images right on your workstation.
- Model: HR-YQ-Ⅲ
- Dimensions: (LWH) 800 x 590 x 180 mm
- Output port: USB 3.0
- Power supply: 12 DC, 1A DC
- Lighting: LED lighting with lifetime of over 20,000 hours
- Image resolution: 300 DPI
- Optical system: Image distortion: <0.2%
- Minimum acquisition area: (LW) 380 x 160 mm
- Packaging: Portable aluminum case
Since its inception in 2000, Everspry has been dedicated to design, development, and manufacturing of proprietary shoeprint recognition systems. Today we are a listed company with over 80% of Chinese market share, successful projects in US and UK, and extensive expertise in providing sophisticated software and hardware solutions to law enforcement departments and research institutes. Everspry is an equal opportunity employer with over 100 employees serving both domestic and overseas customers.
- Datasheet 1