Crime scene footwear impressions are most valuable as forensic evidence, in crime of burglary, assault, robberies, repe, homicide and other crimes, where proof of an individual’s presence is incriminating. They provide valuable information to the scene of crime officer and investigators, including information concerning the number of suspects, their path through the scene, their involvement in the crime, and their shoe type and size estimates. Impressions can reveal the point of entry and exit, often leading to other evidence.
Footwear Impression Detection Light(OR-GZJ40) providing low angel lighting and illuminating with oblique lighting, enable the footwear impression, fibers and other traces of evidence visible.
- Illuminating beam size: at 0.5 meter ≤ 8cm*54cm; at 1 meter ≤ 18cm*85cm
- Spot illumination: at 0.5 meter ≥ 60000Lx at 1meter ≥ 17000Lx
- Color temperature: 5000K
- Power: ≥ 30W
- External dimension: ≤ 140*150*25mm
- Continuous operation time: ≥ 100minutes
- Charging voltage: 8.4V
- Battery capacity: 5600mA
- Operating current: 1.4A
- Charging current: 1A
- Battery type: Lithium-ion battery
- Lightpath characteristics: 2 sets of lens integrate the spot into flat light.
- Aviation aluminum-alloy shell and high power LEDs
- Working temperature: Normal temperature
- Heat dissipation: Air cooling: (5 groups of mute heat dissipation fans)
- Fire resistant, Waterproof, Impact resistant
- Net weight: ≤ 0.75KG
- Datasheet 1